Friday, December 4, 2009

We Received an Executive Clemency Application

At first I thought it was a mistake. I have never been convicted of a crime, so I can't apply for Executive Clemency. The second page advised me "IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY" to notify them of any address changes. It was scary to read that.

It was only after I was waiting on hold to speak to Ms. Rivers did I realize that the reason this was sent to me was probably because I wrote to the Governor about James Titus.

NJ Application for Executive Clemency Cover Letter
Click on Picture to see Larger Image

Unfortunately, Mr. Titus is not able to fill this application out himself. But, it is really great to have been heard, and to know that there is a formal procedure to get James Titus Pardoned for the heinous murder he did not commit 123 years ago.

I will keep this blog updated with my progress. Please do not forget to call the Governor before he finishes his term on January 19, 2010. That's more than a month, and it sounds like a lot of time, but as most of you probably know, it goes fast. Now is the time to Free James Titus!

Warm Regards,

Erik B. Anderson
Independence Township, New Jersey
Established 1782

No comments:

Post a Comment